Popular Posts

Jul 1, 2017


.Gacha Guild. Nuevo Sol
July 1st to July 31st
Theme: Aztec Festival of the Sun, Summer

Yep! It's a gacha event! I love doing Gacha Guild, their themes are so much fun! I had computer problems though and wasn't able to finish the Aztec themed tatts I wanted to do, so I went with the Sun as the theme, cuz Festival of the Sun, yeah? XD

So here they are! My Sun themed tattoo gacha!

Each HUD includes system layers, TMP, Omega & Maitreya appliers and are V-Tech Boi Chest compatible! (May work on other appliers at a later like Kemono and Solarian, if I have more time, but right now it's just these!)

TELEPORT TO .GACHA GUILD. NUEVO SOL EVENT

50L per play!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Epicine - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -