Popular Posts

May 8, 2017

May 17th is the International Day Against Homophobia, Transphobia & Biphobia! I am transgender and homosexual, as are many of my friends, so this day is important to me because it brings the issues we face to the attention of the world, and the world stands together to celebrate sexual and gender diversities. You can learn more about IDAHO | IDAHOT here at the website!

Every year on this day until May 21st, I put everything in the store, including new releases and gachas on sale for 70L (unless of course they're already cheaper!) I also put out a bunch of new releases and goodies for everyone each day of the sales! So stay tuned, I'll be posting a lot of new stuff for everyone to enjoy! ❤


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Epicine - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -