Popular Posts

May 3, 2017

I relay because I am a survivor, and cancer runs thick in my family. Every woman over the age of 50 has gotten breast cancer, and everyone, male or female, over the age of 40 (with a few exceptions) has had at least one form of cancer.

Once again, I'm taking part in a RFL event, this time with the wonderful Old World Artisans Guild & Friends Team!

The Spring Fling Fair is from May 4th - May 14th and everything is 50L and/or 50%! That includes new, exclusive, gacha and RFL items.

You can visit my booth at the Spring Fling Fair here: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Leopard/97/152/1501

This is my RFL exclusive, it'll only be for sale at the RFL or other cancer events I take part in. It is a 100% donation!



The rainbow ribbon is a symbol for all cancers. It would've taken 100 tatts to cover all the colors and types of cancers there are, so I made this in hopes it would show support for them all. This is also 100% donation!

These support wrist bands are my gift for the event. They'll be available at my store for donation to the RFL after the event!


Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

- Copyright © Epicine - Date A Live - Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -